APL-11

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 30 12:38:42 CDT 2020

On 3/30/20 12:34 PM, Al Kossow via cctalk wrote:
> On 3/30/20 7:58 AM, Bill Gunshannon via cctalk wrote:
>
>> Anybody have an image of the tape for APL-11?
>
> APL-11 was released through DECUS. Here is the RSX-11 version
> http://www.classiccmp.org/PDP-11/RSX-11/freeware/decus/rsx85a/370360/

Unfortunately, that appears to be yet a third version of APL using the
name APL-11. According to the documentatio it will only run on RSX.

The one I am looking for was written for DEC by OMSI and will run on
all three OSes.  It also appears to be more feature rich and supports
ASCII as well as APL terminals.

I am saddened more every day as I discover more and more of our history
that has been lost.

bill