1st Annual Kennett Classic October 16-18 2020 - Mark your Calendars

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 21:32:33 CDT 2020

Hey all - We have had soft-launched it on our website calendar a few months
ago but I wanted to confirm that yes on  October 16 - 18 2020 the first
annual "Kennett Classic" weekend is scheduled and a GO; venue booked and
implementation is under way.

The centerpiece of the weekend will be a contest between teams of vintage
computer hobbyists competing for the Kennett Classic Cup, an award to the
team with the best network of vintage hardware based on up-time and
connectivity.  There will be a substantial prize awarded to the winning
team.  We're really excited to share the details of this event, but stand
by for now. In addition to the on-site teams, we will open the contest to
any qualifying team worldwide.   This is a first-of-its-kind world-wide
vintage computing networking event!

We're working on the registration pages now, and once they're live we'll
share all of the details.  Think of the Kennett Classic Cup as a car rally
for vintage computers.  We have many other activities planned for that
weekend, stay tuned.

Interested?

We look forward to making this a huge success.

Bill Degnan
Kennett Classic
Kennett Square, PA
https://www.kennettclassic.com