HPE OpenVMS Hobbyist license program is closing

Guy Sotomayor ggs at shiresoft.com
Tue Mar 10 11:01:35 CDT 2020

Am I forgetting, but isn't BSD (4.3/4.4 as I recall) on the VAX?  That
seems more suitable for running on classic hardware than moving to
something newer.

Of course I got rid of all of my 11/780 and 11/785 systems (along with
a smattering of VAXStations) years ago so I don't have any particular
interest here.  ;-)

TTFN - Guy