ISO earl TI DSP kits

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Sun Mar 8 21:01:35 CDT 2020

On 3/7/20 11:38 AM, David Gesswein via cctalk wrote:

> I found around 70 disks for the TMS320C30 and TMS340x0. I can read these
> Let me know your current desires for archiving such as IMD or files, text label
> info or disk pictures etc.  Do you want the TMS340 graphics processor disk
> images also?

an imd with a scan of the label for provenance would be great. tms320 and 340 are
both interesting. I have a set of TIGA disk images but one of the TIGA disks had
a bunch of bad sectors which corrupted the zip files

a zip of the bbs320 files from Jim are up on bitsavers now

I also put up a couple of dsp documentation cds from the late 90s