ISO earl TI DSP kits

James B DiGriz jbdigriz at dragonsweb.org
Fri Mar 6 14:53:59 CST 2020

I'm glad you've scanned those docs in, because I lost my hardcopies of
TI docs some years ago. Don't ask.

I don't have any of the EVM's or SDK's, and I'm on the lookout for the
9995-based 32010 evaluation board, but I do have have an XDS emulator
for the 32010. Non-functioning, but it is interesting in having a 9996
host CPU I'm wanting to delve into for which I can't find a datasheet.

jbdigriz