What is this System 360 peripheral/maintenance console?

Johannes Thelen johannesthelen at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 3 15:46:29 CST 2020

Here's my contribution to this topic:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1iidmMNXV3arCqlMmJdzWNFwgtrjDjpt6

Our national broadcasting company visited my unofficial museum and filmed my computer collection for the documentary "Lada, Laika, Marx ja mä". You can see there the 1800 running a simple program. More photos of the 1800 is in my blog.

- Johannes Thelen
Finland

Before microcomputers blog (Finnish) http://ennenmikrotietokoneita.blogspot.fi/