IDE Hard Drive Question

Jonathan Engwall engwalljonathanthereal at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 18:42:15 CDT 2020

You'll look for pins on the board to instruct the drives which will be
reading and which will be writing. That is my guess.
Both need to work and have empty space. Probably the machine booted
directly from some type of PXE, but maybe not. This gives you a hint:
https://w2hx.com/x/SAIC%20V2LC/20200124_094105.jpg
It must power up, that is a good sign.
Good luck.