Unknown Intel blinkenlight panel circa 1973

Joshua Rice Rice43 at btinternet.com
Sun Jun 14 15:05:08 CDT 2020

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/dysAAOSwqqJehZ-Y/s-l1600.jpg <https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/dysAAOSwqqJehZ-Y/s-l1600.jpg>

That’s off the listing.

Sorry the photos came out funny/upside down, i guess my phone couldn’t work out which way up it was…

I think the photos of the board numbers are clear enough in the IMGur link though. I can write them down if you wish. There’s no other markings on the PCB though, apart from the 3M printing on the raw PCB substrate