Someone's confused

Bob Smith bobsmithofd at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 12:13:26 CDT 2020

I believe your recollection is correct. I was working on a project and
looking at replacing a bunch of 11 boxes, and we had an NDA discussion
of what would be MVII. WE selected those to replace the aging 11
boxes, the configuration gave us more compute nodes, less power
consumption, and much less physical space needed to house the gear.
Worked great for a long time. Of course later, the uVII boxes were
consolidated into larger vax offerings, but combining the functions of
multiple uVII boses.
bb