intellec MDS80 on eBay

dwight dkelvey at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 2 17:22:33 CDT 2020

I take it back, there are not the typical two card intel disk controller. I don't see what is the controller. I was the ribbon cable but realize now that was the ICE interface.
I suspect the card near the bottom of the picture is the controller. It likely still had ISIS software to run the ICE boards but it likely wasn't a compatible disk controller. They'd need to write a BIOS for it as I doubt there is any after market disk controllers that match the original Intel boards.
Dwight