Teletype KSR 33 in portable hard-shell case

ED SHARPE couryhouse at aol.com
Fri Jul 31 11:40:07 CDT 2020

let  me  know  if  you  want  to sell  it.   usualy used  with an acoustic  coupler as a portable datacom terminal. ed#  couryhouse at aol,com In a message dated 7/31/2020 7:20:08 AM US Mountain Standard Time, cctalk at classiccmp.org writes:
 I'd like to know what to call this portable teletype 33. I have not yet found any ID tag.  I'd love to see some original literature.Have not yet found another on the internets. The hard-shell lid is removable and has a nice compartment to hold the DA-15 to DB-25 serial cable and the AC power cable.  I uploaded pics at https://imgur.com/a/zAHchbb . It has some issues.  Typing JOHN FOUST gives HMHL DMEAD and line feed doesn't. - John