MS-DOS 2.11 Assign.com

Robert Feldman r_a_feldman at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 28 21:15:33 CDT 2020

I'm trying to copy files off my Otrona Attache 8:16 using FastLynx 3.3, but I keep getting an error 708 when trying to push SL.EXE to the Otrona over the serial port. I am wondering if the reason for the error is that the Otrona does not have a C: drive. Therefore, I would like to try to use Assign.com to assign C: to A:, but the Attache version of MS-DOS 2.11 does not include Assign.com. Does anyone have a copy of the MS-DOS 2.11 version of Assign.com they can send me?

Thanks,
Robert Feldman