AlphaServer 2100s available

Chris Zach cz at alembic.crystel.com
Mon Jul 27 14:14:20 CDT 2020

RS and I were once transporting some stuff including an RP07 from DE to
MD in an open trailer. I was behind him and saw the lid on the RP07 come
up and off the drive and land on the road intact.

Stopped quickly, backed up, got out of car just in time to watch an 18
wheeler hit it. *CRUNCH*. No more cool plastic lid.

Drat. I really need to find that RP07 and get it running again.

CZ