Broken VT510

Gregory Beat w9gb at icloud.com
Sun Jul 26 12:40:34 CDT 2020

As noted, in another reply, the DEC VT-5xx terminal series was mfg. by ADDS.

Boundless Technologies (former ADDS) shutdown sales a few years ago.
They will service & supply parts, as long as inventory of proprietary parts exists.
http://www.boundlessterminals.com/

Boundless Technologies
1916 State Route 96
Phelps, NY 14532
 www.boundlessterminals.com
Phone (toll-free): 1-800-231-5445

Phone: 1-315-548-6189
Fax: 1-315-548-5100
CONTACT PAGE: http://www.boundlessterminals.com/support.html

We will continue to service and repair Boundless products at our Z-AXIS facility (Rochester, NY area)
until spare parts are no longer available.

While Boundless expects to maintain their website, in the near future, they HIGHLY recommend that you download ANY Manuals you might need in the future.
http://www.boundlessterminals.com/documentation.html

greg
==