Gotek Floppy Drive Emulators in general and as RX50/RX33 replacements

Bob Smith bobsmithofd at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 19:51:55 CDT 2020

THanks all of you! I did not see any individual messages, just this
whole string at once.
I picked up the OLED hack bits, and will install thena and then go
with FlashFloppy firmware, and the utilities I have found
I have a virtual PC (98, XP, 7) and one windows 8 machine i picked up
used specifically for SBC6120, DMII and PDP11/Pro fun.
I have dug into the Floppy flash data and it looks like that is
exactly what I need. Also dug out my Mittsumi and tring to find my
stashed TEAC FD55 device.
I still have 3 RX50 drives around, maybe a couple more, just gonna
take some time and play with all this aiming at DECMate II as first
try.
I will keep you posted,
THanks again for all the comments!!  Appreciate the experience
comments on the Gotek and that means I have a chance to get this to
work with RX50!
bob