Getting files off a 7300

Chris Zach cz at alembic.crystel.com
Mon Jul 13 23:13:50 CDT 2020

That's.... A surprisingly good idea. I used a 7300 with uucico back in
the 80's to route mail along with my Pro/350 running Venix to Yafc and
the internet. I wonder if I can still do it.

One oddity: The system came up but was faulting out on ports tty1 and 2.
Editing /etc/inittab fixed that, but the system *does* have a two serial
port card expansion module. Wonder if the modules have to be in specific
slots or something...