Small C ver 1.00 source?

wrcooke at wrcooke.net wrcooke at wrcooke.net
Mon Jul 13 07:22:15 CDT 2020

I'm trying to find source files for the very first, original, ver 1.00(?) small C compiler.  I have the DDJ issue with the printed source (minus the assembly language runtime libs.)  I have found all sorts of derivative works, but I haven't found files of the original version.  My old eyes aren't up to typing in 13 pages of scanned copy of printed dot matrix listings.

Does anyone know where a downloadable copy of these files can be found?  Or have a copy they could send?

Thanks,
Will

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." --  Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"The names of global variables should start with    // "  -- https://isocpp.org