IBM System/36 5360 For Sale - Alabama

STAN IRWIN skynet at wans.net
Mon Jul 6 21:08:13 CDT 2020

I recently found an IBM System/36 5360 for sale, with 5251 Terminal and Keyboard. System is supposed to be in good running condition, taken out of service in September 2019, single owner. Asking price seems to be about 10k (!).

Anyone interested should go to this link:
Vintage 1979 IBM 5251 Beam Spring Mechanical Keyboard 7361073 System 36 34 | Almost Anything
- And then use the chat feature on the webpage - the owner will respond to you with info on the system.
I have no relationship with this seller, just wanted fellow collectors with interest in "Big Iron" to know it is available.

Stan Irwin