Unidentified peripheral in Tektronix PDP-11/20 system

Bob Smith bobsmithofd at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 09:20:09 CST 2020

Link to paragraph or two in a book citing the 3260 as a test system
for military requirements related to commercial devices.

https://books.google.com/books?id=-68mFnWum5kC&pg=PA1051&lpg=PA1051&dq=Tektronix+S-3260+test+system&source=bl&ots=sECJVSCho6&sig=ACfU3U3FsOjOoD-69ct0Vrz9E8ttRz5Jiw&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiw0enix6HnAhUzhHIEHYUiB1MQ6AEwAHoECBQQAQ#v=onepage&q=Tektronix%20S-3260%20test%20system&f=false