Anyone have any hardware docs on a Hyundai Super LT-3 80286 laptop?

peter veprek peter.veprek at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 13:22:49 CST 2020

Hello,
I've got a vintage Hyundai Super LT-3 80286 laptop, I just fixed the
problem with CMOS battery but I'm unable to find any information about HDD
settings.
When I go to BIOS, there are 2 possible disk positions but I don't know
which one to use and what settings I should choose.

I'd like to ask you to let me know how to set this up. You also wrote in
you post that you're goint to experiment with the switches which are right
below the left bottom corner. If you got any news regarding these, I would
appreciate it.

Thank you in advance for your help.
Regards,
Peter Veprek