Info / packs for Amcodyne 7110 "Arapahoe" drive?

Chris Zach cz at alembic.crystel.com
Fri Jan 10 07:18:29 CST 2020

Right off the bat it looks like a CDC Lark pack. Wonder if the whole
thing is a re-badged Lark.

Once I get these RL02's out of the way I'll drag my Lark out from the
shed and start looking at it. If I recall one drive is in the shed, one
in the attic along with the power supply. Then again I thought I had one
Porsche 911E fuel pump in the shed, but that was sold years ago. Hm.....