52-pin D-Sub?

Nigel Johnson nw.johnson at ieee.org
Thu Feb 27 19:26:04 CST 2020

More in the trivia department, the DA15 was used for AUI interconnection
in the 10base-5, -2, and early -T days, as well as analog joysticks.

I'm surprised to see wikipedia saying that the high-density ones had DA
to DE designations, I have only seen them in catalogs with full part
numbers.  Could this be a backronym-style regression?

cheers,

Nigel

--
Nigel Johnson
MSc., MIEEE

Amateur Radio, the origin of the open-source concept!

You can reach me by voice on Skype:  TILBURY2591

If time travel ever will be possible, it already is. Ask me again yesterday

This e-mail is not and cannot, by its nature, be confidential. En route from me to you, it will pass across the public Internet, easily readable by any number of system administrators along the way.
    Nigel Johnson <nw.johnson at ieee.org>

Please consider the environment when deciding if you really need to print this message