large HP DesignJet plotter needs a good home

steve shumaker shumaker at att.net
Sat Feb 15 14:29:02 CST 2020

Classic heavy duty HP Designjet 755CM C3198B  in search of a new home as
it's now one stop short of the e-waste people.

It's large  (handles a 36in roll) and has the usual DesignJet stand.
I can even include some NOS ink cartridges.

It would need a horizontal belt as they deteriorate even without use but
otherwise in good shape; it was fully functional when I removed it from
service.

I'm not trying to sell it, I just hate to trash it.

Not easily shippable, it's located in the Santa Cruz area - I could
deliver it here in the bay area if someone wants it.

Steve