Making use of Panda dist TOPS20

David Griffith dave at 661.org
Tue Feb 11 00:12:47 CST 2020

I'm trying to wrap my head around getting Mark Crispin's Panda
Distribution of TOPS20 set up such that I can actually make use of a
TOPS20 environment.  I keep finding lots of manuals through Google
searches, but I'm missing a few critical things.  Things that are evading
me are as follows:

1) How do I get networking set up, preferably such that it'll work on a
host that's given a DHCP address that could vary?  I'd like to be able to
ssh to a specific port and then be connected to a terminal on the emulated
machine.

2) How do I set or alter a regular user's disk quota?

--
David Griffith
dave at 661.org