Keyboard storage

Steven M Jones classiccmp at crash.com
Thu Dec 24 15:33:11 CST 2020

And on 12/22/20 6:11 AM, Alan Perry via cctalk wrote:

> Unfortunately, since I live on a gravel road, dust is a huge problem here, so I need an enclosed solution.

"Dishpack" boxes from movers or moving supply stores are one enclosed
option, if you store the keyboards on-end as Patrik described.

Or try using plastic storage bins with lids from the local
Target/Walmart-equivalent. Each costs anywhere from $5-12 depending on
size, sturdiness, and the occasional sale. Within the tub/bin the
keyboards are arranged on the long edge, rather than flat. If the bin is
tall enough, some cardboard allows for a second layer.

--S.