misc stuff - free

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Wed Dec 16 13:20:41 CST 2020

    > I can't pick up in ON, unfortunately, but if someone who is in the area
    > could please pick up this "Microprocessor Data Package" and ship it to
    > me, I'd be willing to pay anything reasonable, or maybe slightly
    > unreasonable.

You probably know this already, but if you're willing to pay, there are 'pack
and ship' services who will show up at a location, take the stuff to be
shipped, go pack it up, and ship it. I have used PakMail:

  http://www.pakmailcanada.com/

several times to retrieve things in this way (they shipped my PDP-11/45 from
Ontario, although the seller did a lot of the packaging in that particular
case), and have generally been happy with them. I don't see a London location,
but maybe one of their other Ontario locations:

  http://www.pakmailcanada.com/pakmail-canada-locations

is close enough to be useable?

	Noel