michael Holley?

Tom Hunter ccth6600 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 05:39:50 CDT 2020

I cannot see where the problem is.
Thank you Mike Douglas for taking the initiative and mirroring the website!
I appreciate it and everything else you are doing.
Mike Douglas and Mike Evenson please keep the mirrored content up and
running.
If J's "grace of bandwidth" is reduced by having an alternate source for
the material accumulated by Michael Holley so what harm is done to anyone?
J there is more bandwidth for your other stuff. Be happy.
Don't start fights among friends. Lets stick together. There is enough
nonsense happening in this world already.
The "swtpc.com" domain registration is still active but it doesn't point to
any IP address. The registration expires on 2021-10-31.
So J if that is your domain please update the domain registration so that
it points to the material.
Peace.
Thank you all!
Tom Hunter