From: John Klos <john at ziaspace.com>

Murray McCullough c.murray.mccullough at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 05:49:20 CDT 2020

"That might be true for discussions where people don't care to do any
research, or where words like "first" are uses more for hyperbolic
emphasis, but suggesting someone started an industry on a list like this,
I think, doesn't seem out of place."

I agree that using ‘*first**’* has a certain connotation. However, until it
is proven otherwise it’s quite appropriate. If this word were not used, by
me or anyone else, on this website then we never get to learn anything ‘
*new*’. Even in historical writing, of which I’ve done some as a historian,
one has to acknowledge a source, but I for the life of me can’t remember as
I didn’t have the source on my electronic-research rolodex. In such an
occasion, as the note I sent to cctalk, should have stated this. My
apologies.

Happy computing!

Murray  🙂

Virus-free.