Alto II keyset connector plug identification

Curious Marc curiousmarc3 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 03:48:27 CDT 2020

We had the same problem. It’s a DE-19 connector, fits in the same envelope has a DB-9, but 3 rows instead of 2. You can see in this video right around here: https://youtu.be/GMp5EAq-Elo?t=541  . ITT-canon used to make these. You can look them up on eBay, which is where we found ours. Make sure you don’t get a two row DB-19, which is a completely different animal.
Marc