Got the RX01's running and TSX

Jerry Weiss jsw at ieee.org
Tue Apr 28 20:25:13 CDT 2020

I have run TSX+ since the early 80's.    I developed a few handlers to
do graphics on a Peritek VRG-Q  and also for data acquisition.

Nothing like like an  J-11, 4Mb and a hard disk to make a excellent
personal workstation back then.   RXV21's were not a problem as TSX+
(>v6 I think) could automatically low buffer for them as required.

     Jerry