LINC-8

John H. Reinhardt johnhreinhardt at thereinhardts.org
Mon Apr 27 09:08:24 CDT 2020

On 4/27/2020 7:47 AM, Noel Chiappa via cctalk wrote:
>      > From: Bob Smith <bobsmithofd at gmail.com>
>
>      > saw a comment that this belonged to CJL.
>
> Chris Lindblad? Sorry, I'm drawing a blank on someone with those initials who
> is connected with the LINC.
Charles Lasner.  He passed the weekend of April 3rd due to complications from the COVID-19 virus.  I'm fuzzy on his exact biography, but he was big in the development of OS/8 for the PDP-8 at DEC.  His current project was an update of OS/8 which he called P?S/8.  Apparently he owned multiple LINC-8's according to comments on the Facebook group.

--
John H. Reinhardt