Fixed my pdt11/150

wrcooke at wrcooke.net wrcooke at wrcooke.net
Sun Apr 26 15:52:18 CDT 2020

> On April 26, 2020 at 3:33 PM Chris Zach via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>
> So I've had a boat anchor pdt11/150 here for awhile. It's probably oneof the weirdest pdp11s ever built: An 11/03 CPU ish, six serial ports,ish, and a pair of RX01 drives.

> Plugged it in and all is well.
> Chris

Alas.  Where were you and this list 32 years ago when I was given one of these with no clue what to do to make it work?  I had it for a long time, but it's gone now.  The only DEC machine I ever had. A sad story I won't bore you with.

Congratulations on getting it working!

Will

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." --  Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"The names of global variables should start with    // "  -- https://isocpp.org