Bob pictures from 2005, it's like the titanic....

Chris Zach cz at alembic.crystel.com
Sun Apr 26 10:06:46 CDT 2020

The outpouring of messages and help has been quite inspirational. It
seems that the Perq data is really important, so I will be going back
today for a bit to try and get the boxes of data tapes out of there.
DC600's, I'm sure they will need to be restored somehow but I'll try to
get them.

In the meantime here are 4 pictures from 2005 of the stash. To be honest
almost nothing has changed between then and now, it was like looking at
pictures of the titanic from 1912 and today.

https://www.crystel.com/bob/bob%201.jpg
https://www.crystel.com/bob/bob%202.jpg
https://www.crystel.com/bob/bob%203.jpg
https://www.crystel.com/bob/bob%204.jpg