Dixie Canner CPT 8000?

Nigel Johnson nw.johnson at ieee.org
Sat Apr 25 10:37:29 CDT 2020

Thank you for the link.  I really enjoyed seeing that video! Maybe there
was another one done on the great Volker-Craig/NABU catastrophe, which I
believe is another example of government getting involved with business
and screwing it up.  I was at their factory when they were trying to
liquidate - selling VT100-compatible terminals for peanuts - I got a
VC100 and VC3100 (with TEK 4010 emulation) for a few hundred dollars each!

cheers,

NIgel

--
Nigel Johnson
MSc., MIEEE, MCSE

Amateur Radio, the origin of the open-source concept!

You can reach me by voice on Skype:  TILBURY2591

If time travel ever will be possible, it already is. Ask me again yesterday

This e-mail is not and cannot, by its nature, be confidential. En route from me to you, it will pass across the public Internet, easily readable by any number of system administrators along the way.
    Nigel Johnson <nw.johnson at ieee.org>

Please consider the environment when deciding if you really need to print this message