Pdp11/05 boot media

Malcolm Macleod malcolm at avitech.com.au
Tue Apr 21 17:48:50 CDT 2020

> Hi everybody

> I'm the proud owner of a PDP11/05 system with a couple of 8" floppy
drives.  I believe they are likely to be RX01s.

> Does anybody on the list have some boot media that they could provide.  I
understand that the controller can't format

> the disks so I'm in a frustrating state where I don't know where to start.

> Doug Jackson

> Canberra  Australia.

Hi Doug,

I'm in Melbourne and have several working PDP-11's.  I can send you a couple
of bootable RT11 8" disks.  I'll need to know whether they are RX01s or
RX02s though.  Perhaps send me an email offline and we can take it from
there?

Malcolm

www.avitech.com.au <http://www.avitech.com.au>