Looking for a document regarding PDP8

Bob Smith bobsmithofd at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 20:17:23 CDT 2020

Nice!
BUT  no my BigMac is a Mac Pro 1,1 tweaked with TB of disk with my old
files on it.
I call it BigMac cause it is about the same weight as the full chassis
PDP8/e I had at DEC that I lugged from one spot to another.
I did power it up and ran a number of searches, two more machines and
8 more drives to search.
Thanks Al! Good Laugh!
bb