pdp11/05 key?

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Sun Apr 5 14:52:35 CDT 2020

On Sun, 5 Apr 2020, Dennis Boone via cctalk wrote:
> The key is a Chicago GRB2: cut 215 on an Ilco S1041T.  You can use a
> 1041T and cut it down.

If you have a "depth and space" book and know how to "code cut" keys,
that's enough.  Depth and space data of where the cuts go, and how deep
the 2 1 5 cuts are is needed.

Is SOME jurisdictions, it is "illegal" to code cut a key without PROOF
that the requester owns the lock, such as lugging the machine, or at least
the lock in the door, and possibly also having to provide a letter on
company letterhead!

Grumpy Ol' Fred     		cisin at xenosoft.com