APL-11

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 4 12:16:41 CDT 2020

Well, I have had the time to thoroughly go over what is
on that RL02 Disk Image.  It's disappointing.  One could
certainly not do an install on any of the OSes from that
pack as it is very incomplete.  Lots of missing file.
On top of that, reading some of the files shows that there
should be a second RL02 pack to go along with it.  It would
contain at least a lot of documentation but may also have
contained files needed to build systems. I don't suppose
anyone knows a location for a copy of the original DECUS tape.

In the meantime. I have been able to extract all of the
files and will now try to build working tasks for RSX and
RSTS.  I do not know if all the needed pieces are there
for the RT-11 version but I will look into that as well.

bill