DJ11 Maintenance Manual available

Tony Duell ard.p850ug1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 10:24:56 CDT 2019

On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 3:12 PM Noel Chiappa via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

>     > What is missing, however, is an engineering manual with the schematics.
>
> Well, the M7820's will be the same as in the DH11. The M7285 and M7279 are
> DJ11-specific, though.
>
> I was going to say that 'does anyone even have any DJ11's any more, to need
> the drawings' (they're like lobotomized DZ11's - the serial line config is
> done with jumpers!), but on looking it turns out the RICM probably has some in
> their -11/45's.

I have 4 or 5 DJ11s I think (they're a 4 slot backplane + boards
IIRC), the current loop
version. None are in use at the moment though.

I should have the printset for them too. The problem is that I do not
have access to an
A3 scanner (and to be honest the way that my scans have been ignored
in the past I am
not too bothered about finding one!)

-tony