Data General AViiON AV300D docs?

alan at alanlee.org alan at alanlee.org
Tue Sep 24 09:32:28 CDT 2019

I mean to add, that view is looking through the machine not the
connector.  So with the PSU oriented in it's natural position, that is
the pinout of the solder pin tails coming up through the PSU PCB or the
face of the connector on the main board.

Also I never scoped the control pins to figure out their roles.  The
board and mounting hole dimensions are in the Eagle files.

-Alan