Manx entry update

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Mon Sep 23 10:29:28 CDT 2019

    > From: Jim Stephens

    > I don't know how to contact the maintainer for manx

There was discussion recently about that, and I did manage (with help from
someone here who provided his email - thanks muchly!) to reach him. We were
discussing how I could help update things, but a hurricane came by, and
I dropped it; need to continue.

    > Anyway I found that the entry for one of the entries is stale but the
    > internet archive had captured the tar file with the information.
    > One of the questions is whether archive.org entries are desirable or
    > acceptible by the rules, and 2, whether the internet archive will be
    > okay with that. I see frequently that Wikipedia entries retrieve and
    > publish those links.

I can't see how either would be a problem (as you point out with Wikipedia).
As long as the bits are there, and won't go away (which I assume is true
of the IA) that should be OK.

	Noel