Vintage Computer Warehouse Liquidation

Tapley, Mark mtapley at swri.edu
Sun Sep 22 15:55:59 CDT 2019

> On Sep 22, 2019, at 2:40 PM, Thomas Raguso via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>
> [EXTERNAL EMAIL]
>
> This is my first of many posts that I will make about this sale.
>
> I am liquidating a large warehouse filled with vintage computers including
> Apple, DEC, IBM, Commodore, Tandy/Radio Shack, HP, and more. Many items are
> currently inaccessible due to large piles of junk and video games.
>
> So far, I have found:

> Thomas Raguso
>
> (832) 374-2803

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_codes_713,_281,_346,_and_832

indicates the phone number is part of the Houston, Texas area code overlay structure.
A reasonable question might be whether any of the systems have suffered water damage.

Understood area codes and geographical locations don’t always correlate in any meaningful way, but I thought I’d pass that on just in case.