FTGH Decstation 5000

Kevin Parker trash80 at internode.on.net
Tue Oct 22 02:24:17 CDT 2019

FTGH Decstation 5000

* Decstation 5000/125 - also houses a CD drive
* 2 Expansion storage boxes - one has a tape drive and the other one has a
floppy drive.
* 2 very large and heavy RGB Digital monitors - one has both Digital and
Sony branding on the back of it. I haven't dug the other one out as it's in
a corner and is dam heavy but it looks the same as the other one.
* A box of spares including a keyboard, two mice, a CD drive, some cables, a
couple of CPU's, three genuine HDDs and a big bag of RAM

I've never powered it up - it was a rescue - I believe it was a server at a
TAFE college in Adelaide, South Australia.

I am located in south western Victoria (Australia)

Kevin Parker
0418 815 527