Looking for DEC RA80 (or RM80, R80) service manual (EK-ORA80-SV or similar)

Paul Anderson useddec at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 22:38:41 CDT 2019

I have RA60 prints, with notes,
RA81 Maint Guide AA-M879B-TC
RA80 MG               AA-M186B-TC
RM80 POCKET SERV GUIDE  EK-0RM80-PG-001
RA81 Field Maint print set  MP-01359?

I also have prints and or manuals for RP04/5/6
RK611, RK06/07

TUxx

and parts for mass bus devices which I will never use.  I have no problem
selling heads
 and other parts, but not sure on documentation yet. If i do sell them, the
buyer must
agree to scan and send copies to Al.

I still want to sell off all my q-bus- about 10-15 boxes, and maybe 600 or
more boards.
 All Vax is going. I also have several 8-E boxes, and some boards.
also 100 or so non- DEC boards such as Able, CMD, Dilog, Emulex, ETC.

Paul