Anyone familiar with these vintage touchscreens?

Nigel Johnson nw.johnson at ieee.org
Sat Oct 19 13:46:07 CDT 2019

Are you sure it wasn't the massive over-funding by government that
killed it?

--
Nigel Johnson
MSc., MIEEE

Amateur Radio, the origin of the open-source concept!

You can reach me by voice on Skype:  TILBURY2591

If time travel ever will be possible, it already is. Ask me again yesterday

This e-mail is not and cannot, by its nature, be confidential. En route from me to you, it will pass across the public Internet, easily readable by any number of system administrators along the way.
    Nigel Johnson <nw.johnson at ieee.org>

Please consider the environment when deciding if you really need to print this message