Tandem Minicomputers

Don Fanning don at 00100100.net
Mon Oct 7 11:25:27 CDT 2019

I worked at Canyon Park Data Center (one of Microsoft's original Data
Centers in Puget Sound) and they had just as you walked into the data
center floor a Unisys rack that had like 64 individual SBC to work in
unison with WinNT Clustering.  It was configured like a Cray where you had
a maintenance pc/laptop that was the console for booting/operating the
entire rack - so yes, make sure you have all the parts together when one of
those hits the recycler.