Fw: [rescue] Very Last Chance - E6000 and/or parts

Arno Kletzander Arno_1983 at gmx.de
Mon Oct 7 07:01:43 CDT 2019

Hi everybody,

as I don't recall seeing this offer around here (may be just rusty memory on my side however...), I thought I'd forward this for good measure.

(I'm trying a second time, to cctalk, now as it seems I fell out of the classiccmp universe somewhere around 2016-17. Sorry if this appears twice. Hadn't actually realized this as I subscribe to several digests of related topics, seems like it was a somewhat gradual process of cctalk seemingly "drying up". Funnily I can't even get an email reminder into my inbox to check whether something got upset in my account settings.)

I'm considering making the 2k mi trip together with my Dad but would do so only as a last resort to save the machine from being scrapped.

I think I have some excess CPU boards, maybe a clock board, spacers and PCU/fan boxes from a gutted E4k class machine here (southern Germany) so I might be able to help people looking for parts.

So long,

Arno // DO4NAK