Grid server software

Grant grant at millhouseindustries.com
Fri Nov 29 14:02:50 CST 2019

I am looking for the  elusive grid server software disks, I would really like to put this thing online
I know of the disks that were on the yahoo grid group, but they were missing the all important utilities disk 2 , but worse than that they are for a tempest server, which unfortunately won't run the communications card on a regular server.

I know there is a copy out there, as i watched the disks slip through my fingers a couple of yeas ago on ebay with a 2701 server drive.

The search continues........