UniBone: Linux-to-DEC-UNIBUS-bridge, year #1

W2HX w2hx at w2hx.com
Fri Nov 15 15:58:22 CST 2019

This is interesting indeed. But if someone wanted to emulate a new function with the QSIC, would they need to be able to program in verilog (or fpga language)? I think an interesting angle using something like a BBB is that there is probably a range of languages that could be used to implement functionality. I don't know how many people know how to program an FPGA (or maybe a lot of peope do, but just not me :)

73 es GUD DX Eugene W2HX