looking for an old IBM knob from a 609 calculator panel

Bob Rosenbloom bobalan at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 28 12:55:26 CDT 2019

    On Tuesday, May 28, 2019, 10:36:10 AM PDT, William Donzelli via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

 Those knobs look like they are cast pop metal or zinc or something,
not Bakelite.

--
Will
They are metal for sure. Probably cast. They are smooth, though there's a bit of corrosion and pitting on them now.There's a set screw at the bottom of the back side.

On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 1:27 PM Electronics Plus via cctalk